Sunday, June 5, 2011

A little bit about my Art

I'm currently in training to be an Illustrator at the Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design.  One of the main reasons why I love Illustration is that I never seem to stick with one subject long enough to make a complete series, so I very much embrace a bunch of different projects, or skip around with a bunch of different sorta-series.  This may make my gallery look pretty eclectic, but there just always seems like something new to paint.
Of the subjects I'm usually obsessed about are the Victorian era, namely their wallpapers that I like to use as inspiration in creating my own patterns for backdrops.  And Art Nouveau, which is probably my favorite style of art and the reason why I'm so fond of borders.
I also love myths, and story tales, lots and lots of good fiction.  And there is definitely a lot of animals plants and people in my work all of which you can check out
Here

deviantART Gallery

Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment